It’s been a while since I posted but I was nudged into taking part in the current Pals Paper Arts colour challenge and am very glad I did. I’m really pleased with my entry. Here are the colours:
These are intended to prompt a Valentine’s card and I had no trouble with that! Here’s my card:
Materials and measurements
I wanted a square card and for some reason these work best for me in inches. I know, weird! But bear with me.
- Basic Grey base, 10 x 5 inches, scored and folded at 5″
- Rose Red mat, 4.5 x 4.5 inches
- Pink Pirouette mat, 4 1/8 x 4 1/8 inches
- Basic Grey mat, 4 1/16 x 4 1/16 inches
- Three hearts from the “Hello Life” photopolymer stamp set (S/S catalogue) stamped in Rose Red on Whisper White card – I lined these up on grid paper and stamped them all together. It’s a bit risky as all three have to stamp correctly in one hit – but having them lined up on the block makes the overall positioning much easier to get right.
Inside the card I continued the heart theme with “I heart you” from the Pictogram Punches stsmp set (Annual catalogue) stamp set:
Hope you like it!