When you read this I’ll be in Edinburgh for work – thank goodness for being able to schedule posts!
Today’s card was my absolute favourite design this year and I really, really wish I could say I came up with it. But I didn’t. I CASE’d it from photos of the Stampin’ Up European convention in October and have no idea who came up with it. My gorgeous upline Eimear (her blog is here) had to help me find the original photo when I couldn’t find it when I needed it – thanks Eimear! And now for the card – drum roll please:
How fun is that? I’ve had brilliant feedback on this one. I’ll be honest, when the moustache framelit came out I thought “I’ll never buy that”. It seemed so limited. But I can tell you now, it’s a must-have. Want superhero masks to add to your Curvy boxes? Turn it upside down. Want the best Christmas cards ever (IMO)? Buy it! I’m pretty sure there will be some other must-have uses too. I made this in real red and cherry cobbler and loved both, but in the end the slightly deeper red of cherry cobbler just edged it for me. Oh, and this was brilliant for multiples – I had a real production line going once my husband decided he wanted only this one to send to everyone he knows!
Materials and measurements:
- Cherry Cobbler card, 148.5 x 210mm, scored and folder at 105mm
- Whisper White card, 143.5 x 105mm
- Cherry Cobbler card, 140.5 x 102mm
- Whisper White moustache cut using the Moustache framelit die and the Big Shot
- ho! ho! ho! from Good Greetings (a retired hostess set, sadly) stamped with Versamark and heat embossed in white
- Tombow for construction.
Hope you like it!