I hope you are enjoying the cards I’m sharing with you. If you feel inspired and want to book a class or join my team then please do get in touch.
Today’s card was one of my favourite Christmas designs. I don’t even know how I came up with it! I had a limited amount of the background DSP so only a few people received this one:
Stampin’ Up! brought out some unusual and beautiful colour combination this year – I loved this paper in particular.
Materials and measurements:
- Early Espresso card, 200 x 100mm, scored and folded at 100mm
- All Is Calm Specialty DSP (A/W catalogue – I’m really hoping this turns up on the clearance rack!), 96 x 96mm
- Lost Lagoon 1cm Silky Taffeta Ribbon (A/W catalogue)
- All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishments (A/W catalogue)
- I cut the ribbon at an angle (essential) and threaded it through the snowflake hanger – the first couple took ages but I eventually got the hang of it.
- Tombow glue to contruct.
Hope you like it!