I was especially pleased with the card I’m sharing today, as it popped into my head pretty much fully formed, a month or two back when I was feeling especially uncrafty and uncreative. I was also very busy at work and felt I had no time to get my crafting supplies out, but discovered I did have the time when I had some motivation. All thanks to this:
I like different card shapes and sizes and my imagination was caught by a card with these dimensions on someone else’s blog, although have forgotten whose now (apologies). I went through a few different DSPs before I fixed on those above – they are retired and I have to admit I don’t even know what the name(s) were, as I bought them at the crop I went to and never had the packaging. No matter, lots of current DSP would work as well.
Materials and measurements:
- Real red card, 148.5 x 210mm, scored and folded at 105mm
- Garden green card, 143.5 x 100 mm
- Whisper White card, 140 x 97 mm (approx)
- DSP ornaments punched using the now retired ornaments punch
- Ornament hangers stamped in Versamark metallic gold ink, using the “hanger” stamp from Wondrous Wreath (A/W catalogue)
- Merry Christmas from the Good Greetings hostess set, stamped in Real Red. I don’t think this is available anymore – if you see it on clearance then snap it up as it’s got lots of great sentiments in a really fun font (my top tip for sets that have lots of little sentiment stamps is to get them in wood mount, even if you normally go for clear – much less frustrating and fiddly!)
- Tombow glue to construct
Hope you enjoy!