Gosh, where does the time go? I’ve been busy with a new job, a couple of weddings and Christmas! Anyway, I thought I’d share some of the Christmas cards I made and sent this year – I can’t ruin the surprise as they’ve all been received now! I probably made around 100 cards and came up with six or seven designs, but first, here is one I came up with but didn’t actually go with this time:
I really liked the design I came up with, but for some reason it got overlooked when I went into full production mode. Maybe next year!
Materials and measurements:
- Cherry cobbler base, 200 x 100mm, scored and folded at 100mm
- Window label framelits (if the smallest is #1, I used numbers #3 and #4)
- Brushed Silver A4 cardstock (#4)
- Garden green (#3)
- A strip of paper from the Trim the Tree DSP stack (A/W catalogue, so it’s almost retired)
- Snowflake, “merry” and “christmas” all from Endless Wishes stampset (A/W catalogue), stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed in silver
- Tombow glue to put it all together!
Hope you like it.