Hello and welcome!
I’ve been putting this first post off – fussing with settings and stressing about what to say for this, my inaugural post. But tonight I thought I should just keep it short and sweet. I’m going to be posting about crafting projects that I put together using Stampin’ Up! projects – the good, the bad and the ugly! Hopefully most will be in the first category but it’s all in the eye of the beholder.
And so, here is the first card I want to share. I’ll be back with the details like materials, sizes and stuff, (see below) but for now, here is the image.
Here are the materials and measurements:
- Whisper White cardstock, 10.2 x 20.4 cms, scored and folded at 10.2cms
- I Am Me DSP 9.6 x 9.6 cms (retired)
- Strawbery Slush cardstock 8.9 x 8.9 cms
- Lost Lagoon Cardstock
- Deco Labels Framelits
- Chevron Embossing Folder
- Thank you from Big News stamp set
- Star from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Jewels Basics Rhinestones
Hope you enjoy it.